Jon's multimedia

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Course Evaluation

After taking this interactive multimedia course, I would have to say that I thouroughly enjoyed the flash projects the best. I do love animation and all of the possibilities that this program has to offer. I think knowledge and practice of 2D animation is an excellent bases for further 3D animation. Also, I would have to say that the programing languages were pretty important. Eventhough, I hate programing and find it to be very frustrating at times I can see many applications were it might be useful.

The most valuable assignment for me was the interactive flash piece. I think the amount of creativety that I felt when doing the project was the greatest I have felt in a long time. I realy enjoyed creating an environment for others to explore and I hope to do some more of this work. Plus, the combinations of the animation along with it were benifitial.

I would deffinately eliminate the brainstorming assignments involved with the net art site. I think that we could have cut back on those and jumped into flash a lot sooner.

Overall, I think this class was benificial in a lot of ways even if I don't see those ways at the present moment. It was definitely tough, but I feel that I have learned many valuable skills that will have future applications in my artwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home